Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Brandpotion.com || My Winning Entries

Here are the various ad concepts of mine that won prizes at Brandpotion.com

(Click on the contest names to see the briefs - click on the ad title to see the ads)

1. Consolation Prize | "Mirror of Success" | Ad title: "Reflections of the Maximum City"



2. Best Print Ad | "Times Green Ganesha" | Ad Title: "Rejoice, Revive, Rejuvenate"



3. 2nd Prize - Community | "Times Green Ganesha" | Ad Title: "Ganesha says Think Green"



4. Best Print Ad | "Biggest Creative Team in India" | Ad Title: "Food for Thought"



Well the booty includes a Nokia X2 phone, a Samsung Corby phone, Gift Vouchers from Bookzone and Shoppers Stop



The Bookzone vouchers came in really handy - picked up a couple of books for myself and one for my sister...

(click on the covers below to see more)


But what I am proudest of is the 3 certificates that adorns my workstation :)

And they just published my interview on the site - click here to read it.
Thanks Team Brandpotion!