Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wild Ads!

While researching for my last post on Guido Daniele, I was very impressed with the innovative campaign that he did for the WWF. I scoured the net for some more WWF ads and to my delight, I found that the WWF has often come out with innovative ad campaigns - a necessity I guess to rid the world of its inertia and be noticed. Here are my personal favourites... be sure to click on the images to see the "bigger picture" (pun very much intended!)

Let's start with the one which created quite a bit
of controversy for obvious reasons...
(Personally I think it was in bad taste.)

Tiger Woods won't like the next two at all...
It's ironical that with that name, WWF hasn't chosen
him as their brand ambassador... think about it -
his name comprises of the 2 most critical issues
that WWF ads address...

Brilliant...

Perhaps the next three are Al Gore's favourites...



The "Coins" Campaign



The next one was specially for India
(Click on the picture to know how you can help)

And this one should have been...

Sheer Genius!
This last one is my favourite for its sheer simplicity!
World Wide Fund or WWF is doing a great and enormous job for all of us by protecting future environment, as its goal is to build a future where people live in harmony with nature. WWF is the world largest multinational organization for the conservation of the natural environment.


BTW, the MPCB (Maharashtra Pollution Control Board) has reminded me 5 times since morning that today is World Ozone Day via SMSes - I wish they would also come up with such clever creatives - maybe we could live in a greener India...